March Update Leak

             

March Update Info (February 20th, 2018)

               The March Update will become a solid update in terms of content & quality of life things when taking all the stuff Darian mentioned over on Reddit yesterday:
  • Builder Hall 8
  • Balancing for Builder Base & Home Village
    • Inferno Towers nerf (Single Mode) & buff (Multi Mode)
    • Sneaky Archers ability
    • much more
  • New troop levels in Builder Base & Home Village
  • New Clan Games challenges
  • New Magical Items (one of them related to walls)
  • maybe some “War Tools” (did not said anything more detailed to it, I assume it’s for organizing the wars better)
  • Traveling character who brings interesting goodies (also, no more details said by him)
Yesterday, I was doing my best to keep the main things updated but I also promised you that I will share more detailed thoughts on this today.
First of all, sounds like an update we all can be ok with as the first update in a new year is never a really big one in Clash of Clans.
The only thing I’m disappointed about is that neither clouding nor matchmaking will get the long-hoped fixes. Darian said that matchmaking will hopefully see the world before summer and clouding is, due to it’s technical complexity, something they will look at after they dropped “their really massive content update mid of the year”.
Regarding the update I think that new challenges & magical items were something that they said will bring often enough to not be that surprised plus new troop levels are a every-update-thing.
I’m more curious about the mentioned “war tools” – I assume they want to help clans organize their wars to not have to use tools like ClashTrack – however, I doubt they can fully compensate all the features within the game. Making war management easier inside the game, however, is something that should have been done a long time ago so let’s see what Supercell came up with.
The thing about the “traveller that brings interesting goodies” is something I have mixed feeling about. When we look at the fact that Supercell will never ever allow us to trade resources, what purpose & goodies could that traveler serve us for? My first guess would be that he comes from time to time and sells magical items for either resources or gems like the shop in Clash Royale – but I can be totally wrong or maybe also Darian just dropped a little joke on us as he didn’t mention anything more about that. We will find out in the next weeks…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Update

Sneak Peek #3 – Builder Hall 8! March 2018 Update Ticker